4 days Masai Mara safari exposes you to the best national Reserve Masai mara. Make your dream of the African big 5 come true through our 4 days Masai Mara safari.
Day 1: Transfer from Nairobi to the Masai Mara
Country Sights Tours and Travel representative will pick up from Airport or hotel in Nairobi in the morning after your cup of coffee. You will be briefed on the 4 days Masai Mara safari itinerary before we start our drive to Masai Mara. We will be passing through small villages and towns with our stop over at the Masaai largest town Narok for crafts shopping. The Mara is a splendid reserve, home to Kenya’s largest concentration of wildlife, which is clearly a must visit destination for tourists coming to Africa. There is no place to enjoy the traditional African safari other than the Maasai mara.
You will arrive in the Masai Mara in time for lunch, after which you will have a short rest before going for an evening Game drive, returning late to your lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Full Day at the Maasai Mara
Start our second day of 4 days Masai Mara safari with African breakfast. After breakfast we go for a full day game drive with our lunch boxes to search for the African big 5 like Elephants, Buffalos, Leopards, Rhinos and lions. Masai Mara national reserve is Kenya’s most popular game reserve with more bird species like Ostriches, Vultures, Secretary birds, Weaver birds, Mourning doves, lovebirds among others, animals like Giraffes, eland, wildebeest, zebras, topis and others. There is an optional evening cultural walk to the local Maasai village with a complimentary fee of $20.
Day 3 Masai Mara to Lake Nakuru
After breakfast we transfer to Lake Nakuru National Park our second park in our 4 days Masai Mara safari. The drive takes between 5 to 6 hours but very scenic as we drive along the Rift valley, we drive direct to our lodge to check in for our lunch and refreshments from our long drive. After lunch we go for evening game drive in search for the permanent residents of the park like Black and white Rhinos, buffalos, waterbucks, Giraffes and others not forgetting bird life like Flamingos.
Day 4 Return to Nairobi
After breakfast at the lodge we drive back to Nairobi to catch up with our flight back home as we keep enjoying the Memories of Kenya Safari You will be dropped to the airport or to your hotel in Nairobi city. End of 4 days Masai Mara safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, boat ride in Naivasha, Masai Village.